With us, every individual contributes to the company's success. We rely on a sense of responsibility, team spirit and the qualification of our employees in order to fulfil our customers' requirements. With high levels of commitment, customer orientation and quality awareness, we have developed into a strongly growing company, which encourages open and free exchange in order to develop ideas. As part of the Kunert Group, our goal is always to supply products to our customers in optimal quality. This is how we succeed in continuously growing further. Get started with us now.
Make us your challenge
We offer you:
- Apprenticeships to become a qualified technician in the paper industry (BTS IP)
- Apprenticeships to become a service technician in the paper mill (CQP Technicien de Maintenance en Papeterie)
- Possibility to take vocational qualifications to university-entry in the areas of process engineering, chemistry, water, paper and cardboard. (BacPro)
A company is only as strong as its foundations. The foundations of Papeteries du Rhin, like those of the Kunert Group, are formed by the shared values of all our employees:
- Humanity: Our employees pull together. Together we follow one goal: We want to offer our customers the best possible service and highest product quality.
- Security: We are an owner-managed family company that over the years has proven itself to be a reliable employer.
- High performance: Thanks to our constant innovations we are a high-performance and successful company.
Get started with us!
Have you found the perfect job for you? Then send us your complete application documents by e-mail to: email@example.com.